Sunday, February 10, 2008

ABC It's All About Me

A. attached or single: single
B. best friends: Jefferson, Connor
C. cake or pie: Wedding cake and muffins
D. day of choice: Thursday (Valentines day)
E. essential item: treats
F. favorite color: all the colors but not pink
G. gummy bears or worms: both
H. hometown: eagle mountain
I. indulgence(s): play with friends
J. January or July: January i like the snow
K. kids:non
L. life is incomplete without: play with friends
M. marriage date: N/A
N. number of siblings: 2 brothers
O. oranges or apples: apples
P. phobias or fears: scary dreams
Q. quotes: ???
R. reasons to smile: dad playing with me, playing with friends
S. season: winter
T. tag three friends: Anyone looking at this that has not yet been tagged.
U. unknown fact about me: i like to sleep underneath my bed
V. very favorite store: costco so i can get free samples
W. worst habit: hit blake
X. x-ray or ultrasound: don't know
Y. your favorite food: home made mac and cheese
Z. zodiac: cancer

5 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Good job on your blog Tait! I am very impressed! Let's not tell Connor about this, okay? :) It will be our little secret!

Marlow Family said...

Those are some pretty cool things to know about you. You are doing a great job on your blog.

Rosie said...

Wow Tait! Did you fill this in all by yourself?
I need your help with some fun ideas I can do in my kindergarten class too. So be thinking and call me after school and tell me if you did something really cool!

Colleen said...

Hi Taiter Bug! I love your blog and miss you tons! I'm so excited to read about all the fun things you are up to. Love, Aunt Clean

Sue's Kitchen said...

Tait
I Love the new Music on your blog. You need to write something new on your blog. Put some fune new pictures of you doing something fun. Love you ton! Grandma