Thats so Cool Tait. I love all the new pictures you put on your blog. Grandpa whats to know why you were not wearing your belt in the video. Ask mom if you and Blake can come and stay at Grandma and Grandpa's on the 4th of April, for a sleep over. We want to take you guys to a place in Salt Lake City.
Love Ya Tons! Be good boys so if Mom and Dad say it is ok to come to Grandpa's and Grandma's.
6 comments:
I better be carful or you might eey-yah me!
Thats so Cool Tait. I love all the new pictures you put on your blog. Grandpa whats to know why you were not wearing your belt in the video.
Ask mom if you and Blake can come and stay at Grandma and Grandpa's on the 4th of April, for a sleep over. We want to take you guys to a place in Salt Lake City.
Love Ya Tons!
Be good boys so if Mom and Dad say it is ok to come to Grandpa's and Grandma's.
tait you better watch out or you will be stronger than uncle scott
We will have to have a kicking contest. With all the practice you are getting, you will be able to kick way higher than me.
Those are some pretty high kicks, you are awsome.
Hey Tait! When I come up in June will you teach me how to do those sweet kicks?
Post a Comment