Sunday, May 4, 2008

No Training Wheels!

i like to ride my bike with no training wheels. I learned how yesterday. my dad took my training wheels off. i didnt even fall down. i can go faster now. fast is fun. I can ride fast with Mason now.

14 comments:

The Proctors said...

Tait, that is just so awesome! You ride your bike even better than I did when I first learned how. When I first learned, I kept running into things, like parked cars. When are you going to show me your awesome bike riding skills in person?

Rosie said...

Tait that was freakin' sweet!Your becoming such a big kid!

Sassy said...

SO CUTE....LITTLE MAN TAIT!!!! I just love how computer savvy our little friends are and how much they are learning at such a young age....WAY TO GO!!!!

Christensen family said...

Wow Tait, Good job!

Six Skinners said...

You are Rockin' Fast Tait!!!! That is awesome. What a big kid you are now. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks at the reunion.

Sue's Kitchen said...

Tait you are so cool you can now ride the bike at grandma's houseif you want when you come over. Love ya tons! Grandma

The HousewifeTravels said...

Congrats Tait. You are amazing. I love your blog.

The Proctors said...

taiter bug your awsome it looks like you could drive uncle mikeys big truck now with no problem at all
good job

Marlow Family said...

Super cool. You look like a pro.

Nelson & Valerie Cluff said...

trust me, Jayda is jealous, we need to get her a bike. :) Her old one with training wheels is too little. :)

FinlaysonMagic said...

Tooo Cooool! I wish we were all there with you. Uncle Scott and I got us a new bike too. That would be so fun for you and Josh, Kami, Eryn Becka Kyra and Scott and I and Your Family to ride around the whole block....so much fun..Just think of all the placed you can go with your parents now. Be Safe Tait. I love you so much....don't forget! Aunt Kristafer Robins

Paul/Heather said...

Tait...Paul and I are so impressed with how awesome you are on your new bike!
~heather and Paul

The Proctors said...

Tait, I keep waiting for a new post about all the way fun things you are doing this summer. You should tell about where you ride your bike, or the fun museum you went to, or just about all the fun you are having!

Colleen said...

You rock Tait! You make it look so easy. Soon you'll be impressing us with sweet jumps! :P